I put my money in the basement and I want to take it out but it won't let me
David
Started by DavidSrader [3399007] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Coral [350465]
· 4 likes ·
I too would like to help myself to Davids money in his basement. Be a lamb there bogie and fetch it for me? 👀 - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Is there an actual issue here or just spam? Feel free to provide specifics if so.
Mentioned in this thread
David [132845] ×1
Is there an actual issue here or just spam? Feel free to provide specifics if so.
I too would like to help myself to Davids money in his basement.
Be a lamb there bogie and fetch it for me? 👀
Mentions: David [132845]
So basically you put money in the city bank and can’t touch it? Just be glad that you couldn’t put it in for the 3 month investment