Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by Afterlife [1878832] on in Attacking.

12 replies · 247 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Afterlife [1878832]

 

As the title says .. I pay you 300k for each attack you make against me that results in a loss for you. I will pay as soon as I see the event.

Looking for 50 tonight.

 

Please be sure the thread is still listed as OPEN before attacking.

Any questions? Send me a chat or mail.

I do not provide xanax or meds.

 

 

50 / 50  collected