pls no mug,
Private dm if u invested
Started by Tijdmachine [3262735] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
pls no mug,
Private dm if u invested
You sent $1,000,000 to Tijdmachine with the message: I belive in this project
"if the company pays good, I will double ur investment".
Sounds promising, especially since your account has zero chance of maintaining a successful company, or really anything for that matter.
Definitely has potential. I'm doubling up on my investment.
You sent $2,000,000 to Tijdmachine with the message: Good luck. We're gonna be rich.
Sweet now I can start my own company. Thanks investors.
Shooby mugged Tijdmachine for $116,631 (+0.83)12:11:10
Plunder increased money mugged by 34.07% 12:11:10
No way you guys actually sent the money, right? 😂😂
Start an oil rig, should be 10* soon enough 😂
Guys being perma mugged he’s gona come online in debt after loosing his investments 🤣🤣🤣
12:17:00 - 29/08/24 You sent $1,000,000 to Tijdmachine with the message: Let him cook
Little known fact is that the best companies for making money in torn are flower shops ;)
I did.
Seemed like a solid project
I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you. It's not built yet, or even designed but, once completed it'll be worth billions on the flip-market!
So, are you in for 500mil? 😁
😜
HMU. Got some ocean-front property I would love to sell you. It's in Arizona.
I'm gonna gamble big on RR first.then invest muchly.
Graved - No Discussion