Not sure if this should be in general or here...but either way I haven't seen a ton of discussion or guides on attack settings and what works best for various loadouts/warring/weapon exp/etc. I'm sure Andyman has a guide somewhere but I cant find it...
This obviously has a ton of variation based on your build...but I'm interested to see what people are doing.
So...here are some thoughts based on some of the settings I've used:
1. Here is my current setting
This is intended for non-war just general defense. Three decent weapons equipped, throw a smoke and hope for the best. Looking for exp on all 3 weapons.
2. Buying losses/weapon experience:
This should hopefully be self-explanatory, but for those of you who are buying losses and still need the 25 weapon-experience merit, you definitely need to adjust your settings. So for example if you were looking to buy 1000 losses and wanted to get DBK experience, your settings should looks like this:
[Lesson learned side note: don't be a dummy--buy plenty of ammo for your selected weapon when buying losses]
3. War!
I use this when I can have something nice equipped in the primary spot like a GAK or red Armalite. Throw a smoke or pop a melatonin and start shooting.