Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Im hiring

Started by nicafonso [3055131] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
nicafonso [3055131]

100k starting salary

Free training (done whenever I go online)

 

Please note I am not too active, so I need employees that active for business to run smoothly and grow, and are loyal, patient and willing to grow with me.

 

Please be patient with the applications too, you can send private message that I get a notification and will accept