I bought my 2nd bb (700,000 shares) yesterday for my 2nd increment with a total of 1,050,000 shares as of now. But on the top right corner you can see it only says "Increment 1". Question is will I able to get 100 nerve every week?
Started by SP1TF1RE [2386370] on in Stock Market.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I bought my 2nd bb (700,000 shares) yesterday for my 2nd increment with a total of 1,050,000 shares as of now. But on the top right corner you can see it only says "Increment 1". Question is will I able to get 100 nerve every week?
If you brought the stock after the cycle had already run you will have to wait for the second week for it to register you have the second increment.