I don't know when I started but I did it
02:21:37 - 02/09/24 You were awarded the honor: Joy Rider
Started by Th3Budtender [1649861] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I don't know when I started but I did it
02:21:37 - 02/09/24 You were awarded the honor: Joy Rider
Now switch to crimes 2.0 :)
I dont even think thats a merit in c2 so just switch and get the new ones?
Grats! That was my favourite crimes 1.0 honor bar.
Rest in peace.
Congrats on wasting your time with that. When you are forced to crime 2.0, you'll lose it lol
Been thinking about it
Sounds like someone volunteered for crimes 2.0 😭😭 I'll be spamming arson till I'm forced to switch 😅
There's no point even doing that, the CE gain from arson is very low compared to crimes 2.0, better to switch now and start working on your new merits :D
Going after merits is the point...even though they can be bought and displayed they can't say they earned it, I mean they could but they couldn't provide the logs...either way I will be going to crimes 2.0 just right after around 800 more arsons lol.
The merits don’t exist in the new system, when you transfer they’ll be removed and replaced with new ones :)
there are also loads of fraud crimes to do in 2.0
Except you won't have the logs when they're removed and replaced with Crimes 2.0 logs.
Btw spamming arsons is almost completely pointless. It probably does give you slightly faster CE than crimes 2.0, but I don't think CE is actually going to exist or matter in 2.0, at least not the way it does now in 1.0. The only thing it does for you is that it gives you a slightly stronger PA strength but when I say slight I mean incredibly slight. Plus OCs 2.0 are coming soon (tm) and then even that won't matter. The only good reason(s) to stay in 1.0 are for hacking or GTA2 which gives cosworths and is even more profitable than hacking now, I think.
Although it is kind of funny to wear an honor bar nobody else can get 😂 so congrats on the merit. (I switched to the hacking honor bar for a while when I was still in 1.0)
Unless Arsons have changed to higher CE in crimes 1.0 there's no way that they provide higher CE gain.
I had over 46k Arsons in crimes 1.0 before switching to Crimes 2.0. I switched to a NNB of 65. That's after 36k back to back arsons. You'd think I would have merged higher if the CE was actually that good.
When I said arsons give higher ce, I was just referring to crimes 1.0 and OCs 1.0 CE. At the very least, while the first 10 or so crimes from 2.0 were out, I was still passing people who had already switched on the faction CE list.
I also had like 75k-80k arsons worth of ce when I switched and only gained 65 nnb. Personally I suspect CE from 1.0 was transferred to a new CE for 2.0 and 1.0's ce is basically just a placeholder until new OCs come out.
I definitely agree with that. CE is certainly far less impactful when it comes to the general crimes in 2.0. It seems to be a legacy thing with OC's at the moment, and entirely possible that CE becomes almost completely moot with OC 2.0.
hopefully they will add joy rider and the other 'lost' ones to the 'token shop' replacement.
or you know... release new car crimes that we can all grind out again(which I think is the actual plan)