Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trending wars

Started by _-REXXII-_ [3194108] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
_-REXXII-_ [3194108]

Hi my name is rexxii and I make GFX cheap.

🎭

Pricelist:

 

Moving faction image / 5 million

Still faction image / 1 million 

Moving advert / 3 million 

Still advert / 1.5 million 

Profile signature / 5 million 

 

Gfx sent through discord with a NON PAID BANNER which will be

removed and sent to you once payment is in. This is so you know I've done the work and I'll send its clean version if you pay. 

 

Examples below:

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

inbox me @rexxii