Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD

Started by Babalski [2198257] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Babalski [2198257]

Selling my 9* LS, which was 10*, but we dropped this week due to high addiction. It’s a great company, stocked with capable employees, plus with the points changes flying is gonna be good again.

 

Selling because of my education I don’t have time to manage the company.

 

Asking 650m, OBO. Willing to negotiate a bit for someone who is serious and will buy right away. I’ll also setup the new director with everything I know about the company.

 

I’m EST, so if you don’t get a reply from me right away keep that in mind.