Do you really think that crptonite is really his weakness? I bet it boost his powers it is a piece of his homeworld.
Superman!
Started by Inarius_Maxwell [3086664] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 3 likes ·
I’m not Superman but I’m graving this anyway - spam
more spam to grave
Do you like me?
~|> Name <|~
Posting here before superman comes and graves this for 'low quality conent' 😂
I’m not Superman but I’m graving this anyway - spam
I bet he needs it.
Crytonite would kill him when he was a baby.
Who was that woman who sent moses down the nile with a baby bottle of acid?
Nah!
How did the inner sanctum find him on autopilot?
I do not think he was saved
🍿🫣😆
Crypto is a very silly content to be place in the world. Very silly indeed