I.t cm coming for you!!!
Serves you right for hiding behind woman and children
Started by Inarius_Maxwell [3086664] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Inarius_Maxwell [3086664] ×1
I.t cm coming for you!!!
Serves you right for hiding behind woman and children
how do we forum ban someone
i see Warlock_Maxwell [3086664] post i dislike
Mentions: Inarius_Maxwell [3086664]
6 gibberish posts later 😂
Why do people act like we can choose to stealth each time. It's automatic
I actually had a friend in utopia with nickname warlock
He was as odd as you are
You can turn off stealthing in your attack settings.
Also,
Hallo, is this still on sale?
Who's l.t cm?
Lieutenant Torn Creepy Man?
You can turn it off in settings so never stealth
Is what on sale
Everything Im seeing from this dude is giving me crippling anxiety. I havent read more than 2 sequential sentences that made sense together
I blame bogies
Or ufos
Graved - No Discussion/ Low Quality