Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I promise

Started by Inarius_Maxwell [3086664] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 241 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
24
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Inarius_Maxwell [3086664]

This is the last time I will every chat post or talk to anyone from torn again

 

Ya won and I have been bullied out of the game

Congratulations you all won and totally completed the game.

 

Game over her is your reward 

 

😭😢😥😭😭😢🤢🤮🤧😓😰😨😱😭😢😥😢😭😱😭😢😢😥😱😭😢😥😱  

 

 

 

☠️💀☠️💀💩💀💩💀💩☠️💩☠️💀☠️💀☠️💀☠️💀☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️ 

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻  

 

 

Yay you're a winner

 

 

I promise just collect points from now on

 

###Random letter are missing

Rafale [3001212]

I am sorry. Can I have your stuff now? It doesn't require chatting, posting or talking - just normal stuff sending.

EVETINE [2231549]

holy shit the spam from this guy is ridiculous can you just delete your account without announcing your departure? no one gives a f**k 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

How to quit Torn City...
Day 1 : Yeah I'll quit
Day 3: I'll just check forums/messages
Day 5: Might as well train, only a few clicks
Day 7: What's a few clicks for crimes? /loop

 

See ya in a week.