Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Service] Script Creation

Started by QueenLunara [3408686] on in Tools & Userscripts.

8 replies · 240 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

QueenLunara [3408686]

Hi everyone! I'm Queen, I just started but I saw how important scripting is to active players, so I decided I'd start this service!

It's true I'm new to the game, extremely so, but I've been able to get the jist of how the current tools work by studying their source codes, and even made my own tool, for Faction Wars.

I don't know the exact price of scripts, so bear with me, but I'd be happy to work on some scripts so I can make some in-game currency, and get some popularity!

 

 


Rules:

- I refuse to work on any scripts that breach the rules for scripts.

- I will not make any tools that could be used to harass users, outside the normal game mechanics.

- I reserve the right to decline requests if I deem them against my beliefs

Other than those, feel free to request scripts from me, and I'll do my best!

My Faction War tool for people wondering: The Faction Script

Mentions: [Script] Faction War Helper

92Dragon [2734217]

R+ service, Easy to work with and exactly get what I requested. Will contact in future again :D

Jynnx [2165445] Moderator Official

She made me a script.......with GLITTER!!!!   Need i say more?!  lolol   She also explained to things in small words, some of us aren't very technical!  Thank you QueenLunara, I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ember_ash [3107625]

It is reliable and works well. I wish you continued success. These places will be valued in the future, let's take our place. full support

QueenLunara [3408686]

Thank you! I apologize for not being able to further your script idea due to rule limitations, I have returned in full your paid amount.