Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Authors Post your Writing!

Started by JackThaliard [3412025] on in Art & Literature.

3 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
JackThaliard [3412025]

Writers of Torn

_______________

 

Here I make my first of many forum posts to speak upon my WIP (120k words) and to detail that Torn is a wonderful way to keep engaged with my writing.

 

For the past few weeks as I write I've been using Torn as a break to take a breath before diving back into my work. I'm sure many of you have done similar. Between hands of blackjack my characters have flourished, and so I wish to connect with the others who have done the same. However few they are.

 

Leave an entry or message me, I can't wait to see your work and to show you my own!

 

Mira_Volkova [3434129]

I'm not a professional at all! I've only recently tried to complete an entire book, but as you may know, it's much easier said than done, unfortunately.

 

I've tired to write some short stories too, just to get into the flow and like becoming comfortable with like, writing in general.

 

I'm getting there, slowly but surely. Maybe I can post some of my work when I'm brave enough🥲

kkma [3080934]

https://www.wattpad.com/story/327554955?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=KuroAkuma867