I'm trying to get the vanguard respirator, how ever the only one I've seen is 4.4 BILLION, just wondering if I could get help getting it
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
That's a pretty big begging demand Graved, no discussion
Get staff to help you grave this, it'll be easier.
Why the hell do you need that?
That's a pretty big begging demand
Graved, no discussion
My thoughts exactly lmao 😂
Start With a full set of combat gear