Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trash/Toss items

Started by Krataz [3412245] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Krataz [3412245]

Firstly, I want to say that I don't speak English, this is Google Translate, so if I make grammar mistakes, I'm sorry.

 

Well, let's get to my question, which items should I sell to players and which are "junk" that I sell to NPCs, for example, despite not having a description (green) it says that the credit card can be used to take out loans, but I don't see any other crime where I can use it, I can only sell it very cheaply to NPCs, is this an item that will be useful in the future? Is it worth selling?

And I would like to know which items you think are worth selling to NPCs, players and toss.

 

and please programmers, put the BR football championship or the liberators in the bets.

 

Thank you very much to everyone who managed to understand my English, a warm hug from Brazil.

JustGrey [3224569]

Yes, most items that are useless now will be necessary in the future when new crimes are released, as for selling I'd suggest you do your best to get a bazaar then any item you get you can just toss it in there at market prize instead of just dumping it because you presume it's useless. I don't recommend dumping things, just sell.