01:10:07 - 15/09/24 You lost your $5,000,000 Over 2.5 Total (Over/Under 2.5 Total Full event) bet on Raul Rosas Jr v Qileng Aori
The fight went three full rounds. Can you research? Thanks
Started by Gamebred [2275570] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
01:10:07 - 15/09/24 You lost your $5,000,000 Over 2.5 Total (Over/Under 2.5 Total Full event) bet on Raul Rosas Jr v Qileng Aori
The fight went three full rounds. Can you research? Thanks
I’m in the same boat as this. :(
I never understood the ovver under
I've got one that's backwards: 02:19:06 - 15/09/24 You won $2,950,000 on your $1,000,000 (x2.95) bet in the Bookie on Over 2.5 Total (Over/Under 2.5 Total Full event) bet on Manuel Torres v Ignacio Bahamondes (Mixed Martial arts)
Should be a loss. Fight ended in the 4th minute 1st round
Passing along to Dima. Thanks..!!
Hello.
There was an error in the provider's data.
Bets have been resettled.
Sorry for the inconvenience.