Active and ideally with around 10k man and 20k end, if not higher.
I don't charge a tax, I sell trains and keep them reasonably priced (you get a full week at a time).
Message with stats.
Started by Scubsil [2074575] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Active and ideally with around 10k man and 20k end, if not higher.
I don't charge a tax, I sell trains and keep them reasonably priced (you get a full week at a time).
Message with stats.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Manual labor 12,328
Intelligence 18,507
Endurance 17,257
8 EE
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Still hiring?
Working Stats
Manual labor 50,946
Intelligence 21,241
Endurance 27,795
Total 99,982
Bump