Im a returning player and I must have had forgotten to leave the p.i before i went inactive ..now i'm stuck with a debt from duke .. can anybody please lend me 5M? I will return it as soon as i could ..I can't do nothing if duke doesnt stop hosping me, thank you if there'd be anybody who'd give me a chance to play this game again
A plea
Started by CHOCOcreamPUFFS [3077786] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Sent.
12:10:52 - 17/09/24 You sent $5,000,000 to PainlessDeath with the message: Courtesy of https://torn.fm/
Thank you so much, I have now accepted the needed cash. Thank you for the chance you've provided me sir
Graved at OP's request