Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graffiti error 'lock in progress'

Started by Darius_D_Reaper [2918974] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Most-liked replies

Darius_D_Reaper [2918974]

I'm trying to do graffiti crimes but I keep getting a "lock in progress" error. Does anyone know what this means?  I'm on a PC and have refreshed the page and logged out and logged back in again.