Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Unique - Disposal

Started by Kurt_ [2403519] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Kurt_ [2403519]

I have recently achieved skill level 100 in Disposal.

 

I have achieved all the uniques, bar one - which is “Bury Firearm”, which is achieved when you get to skill level 30. 

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

 


Upon checking the Crime, it’s stating no Unique is to be found, see below..

 

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


Am I missing something? If not can it be investigated please?

 

Thanks,

 

Kurt_

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You are missing that Unique yes, but there's a reason for it. You are missing a requirement to be able to trigger the outcome. I will leave it to you to figure out what the requirement is, if you can acquire a screenshot of the outcome text from the community, you should be able to figure out what you are missing. 

 

Thanks!