Hi - seemingly someone has joined and advised was referred by me which is not true - Do I need to report this? Can't find anyway to do this
Cheers......
Edit 1
Thanks for the responses guys - sweet.... Just wasn't sure :)
Started by jakeb [1933361] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi - seemingly someone has joined and advised was referred by me which is not true - Do I need to report this? Can't find anyway to do this
Cheers......
Edit 1
Thanks for the responses guys - sweet.... Just wasn't sure :)
It just means they used your referral code link which is just torn.com/your id # here - no need to report anything.
Moved to QnA
This happened to me once. I contacted an admin who told me not to worry about it - apparently it happens all the time. I was ready to help my noob, but sadly they never logged in again.