I kinda need a little help I dont have enough money to buy a xan but I need to kill people for xp to get to level 15 so I would greatly appreciate any donations my peeps(the xan is for Energy)
wanna help?
Started by bigbrotatoe [3103678] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
02:18:41 - 19/09/24 You sent $1 to bigbrotatoe
don’t spend it all in one place
I'll be seeing you at halloween, my little darling !