Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bazaar questions

Started by bigbrotatoe [3103678] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
bigbrotatoe [3103678]

so I just got my own bazaar and I was wondering what kind of stuff other people with a bazaar do like what stuff should I keep in stock and how much should it cost ? and any tips relating to the bazaar  would be greatly appreciated y'all!

Kwack [2190604]

Bazaar is currently just an alternative to the item market - when you wanna sell items chuck em in there. 

 

You'll use it a lot when you start flying (once you hit level 15 - this should be your next goal).