.
Grave
Started by Viciously_Grim [2752611] on in Tutorials & Guides.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 72 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Qfiffle [2557282] Committee
· 4 likes ·
One more suggestion: if you know anyone who is in a gun shop (or willing to pay someone who is), you can get them to check your suspect's loadout to see exactly what weapons they have equipped and whether they …
One more suggestion: if you know anyone who is in a gun shop (or willing to pay someone who is), you can get them to check your suspect's loadout to see exactly what weapons they have equipped and whether they match what was used in the attack on you. If they used a RW weapon, it's very unlikely the exact bonus would match if it's not the same person.
Many muggers change load out after mugging. I believe my mugger changed his load out after his first target, as he only attacked me with the macana but had 2 kills and only 1 was piercing. I think he forgot to change his load out before he started mugging. Stopped after mug 2 because of the awful results.
Honestly who sell mugs? I just spent all my money at your shop, dude, why do you think I have cash on me? 😂
I totally did not go back and buy up the rest of his junk weapons 👀🫥
Very good guide didn’t even consider half of this stuff also good to take into account how much damage you took and compare that to the seller highest damage done if they are higher or much lower it probably wasn’t them.
Also some people just need to use some common sense. It is always funny to see a low level player accuse me of buymugging after I bought less than 5k worth junk from them. Almost nobody is buymugging for small scale purchases.
Or just skip the humongous thought process and self hosp or fly or whatever.
Falls into the skill issue category
Ah yes, self hosping while shopping. Brilliant. Why didn't I ever think of that. Maybe with Item Market 3.0 I can shop from the safety of my hospital bed 🤷♀️
For this guide "sell mugging" refers to sellers who mug buyers.
You can open a hidden attacker teller shop. Nicer
There already is one 😄 But it's crazy expensive. This is more of an expanded guide (with pictures!) to supplement what I already have in my profile signature.
I have been misidentified as a buy mugger several times. I don't mix income streams and have 0 blade kills ⚔️
I mean, I tend to buy out bazaars so I can understand why they might think the mug came from me 😂 But if you're gonna be selling $30m of inventory you need to be hosped. And if you're not, check out the facts before accusing your last buyer of mugging! There are scripts that say how much a bazaar is worth, and people camp them for when the sales occur in order to mug the bazaar owner.
On the other hand, as you can see I shop with a light wallet for what I call sell muggers: Sneaky bazaar owners who hope for a big score from mugging their own customers (gasp!).
For example, I shop lightly at bazaars selling single edvds for the cheapest price on the market, because they know I'm about to buy 4 more somewhere else. Thankfully I have a vault and can just take out enough cash to cover the DVD and whatever other junk is in the bazaar but sometimes a hopefull sell mugger will try 😉
Sell muggers may also try a mug if you start with your small purchases at their shop (although it's always fun to imagine their disappointment if I'm only buying junk 😂). Better to find your large purchase first and then make your small purchases