Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile/desktop view no longer toggleable

Started by Umami [2168530] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Umami [2168530]

I've tested this with no add-ons or scripts.

 

On kiwi browser on Samsung s23 latest software etc etc. I toggled desktop view by clicking my pfp in the top right corner and selecting desktop view.

 

A few minutes later went to toggle back to mobile view and the drop down menu when clicking pfp in top right corner doesn't have an option for mobile view any longer so I'm stuck in desktop view.

 

Haven't yet cleared cache, I'm sure that would fix it. But the bug being lack of button should probably get addressed.

 

Cheers