Hi,
I made a bookie bet in the baseball game
LG Twins v Doosan Bears
2-Way Full event
finished at 08:22:00 - 21/09/2024 TCT
I won the bet but didn't receive my money and the bet seems "stuck". Can you help me please?
Thanks
Started by Cyberpnk [2914650] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi,
I made a bookie bet in the baseball game
LG Twins v Doosan Bears
2-Way Full event
finished at 08:22:00 - 21/09/2024 TCT
I won the bet but didn't receive my money and the bet seems "stuck". Can you help me please?
Thanks
Please refer to the Bookie policies and file a report only if 24 hours have passed after the match finishes.
While markets are generally settled within an hour after the event is finished, sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for the events with a low coverage.
Thanks!