Cannot place any bets on at least baseball and football? What's up???
Started by dalai_lama [15902] on in Gambling.
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Cannot place any bets on at least baseball and football? What's up???
Seems like everything anyone know?
Same here
Chatted with admin, it's assumed a 3rd party failure. Admins will look into things. Hopefully quickly!
Glad it’s not just me.
I wonder if the addicts will survive this minor inconvenience.
Your $43,281,777 Leeds United (Win to nil Ordinary time) bet on Cardiff City v Leeds United was refunded.
Why is this not being paid out? The game finished Cardiff City 0-2 Leeds United..
Maybe they're fixing this and paying out
There is another post about this match... everyone had the same outcome I'm afraid.
We will survive better than those who trusted you Shooby Doobie Doo
I dunno about that one chief. Ya'll look like the epitome of struggle lol.
Glad it wasn't just me. It always fun to bet on football in the fall. Hopefully it fixed soon. Wanna place some nfl bets
Yeah, I had a few college for tonight after the early games I wanted to put in. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be fixed
How about you all join TBT, grab some of our sexy tips for today, and whine together (have fun) while the bookies are suspended ;)
Oh no, my betting income!! Seriously.
No
It hurts.
Now you know why I daydrink.
How long before they sort out this shitshow?
How much more time sir?
If you still have time, replace whatever bets that you still can before the game starts again. Apparently, all the previous bets today are not valid.
Mentions: Bets refunded