I put up this bet but the game never took place and i haven't received a refund:
02:29:10 - 19/09/24 You placed a $2,837,277 (x1.10) bet in the Bookie on India (3-Way Full event) bet on India v Bangladesh (Cricket).
Started by Brayon [2188157] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I put up this bet but the game never took place and i haven't received a refund:
02:29:10 - 19/09/24 You placed a $2,837,277 (x1.10) bet in the Bookie on India (3-Way Full event) bet on India v Bangladesh (Cricket).
Please do your research on the matches before filing bug reports. It is a Test Cricket match that can last up to 5 days. The match is literally in progress, why would the bookie refund you the bet?
Well sorry about that. There was a red X on my bet. I tought that meant the game was cancel because i didn't get a notification saying i had either won or lost.