I have attacked 8 targets, approximately 40-50 hits altogether. All while my mission using Dukes hammer sits on 11/12. And it still is on 11/12. Why is it not allowing that last hit out of that many hits?
Mission issue
Started by zzZ-Eryenne [1661145] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Isn't that mission "hit X amount of different body parts"? So most of your hits have been repeats.
I just did another 9 hits on a target n still 11/12. Nasty mission I will NEVER accept again. 🤬😡🤬
Hit on npc when there's a raid mate. No one do it on normal peeps
Its getting a bit ridiculous I think.
Doing it in a war. I've done it on normal players before n never been like this.