Just attack me whenever I'm online or offline. I'm online daily and will pay daily.
Once I see the event I will send you the payment of 400k for each loss - please note this 400k rate will not be along long, it will be going back to 375k once my war starts, I will update this thread at that point.
I will close this thread when no longer buying losses. I will be buying losses for a long period of time.
Please feel free to message me you have any questions. I appreciate the over 5k losses in the past two weeks - for the sellers who are patient, I thank you.
FAQ: (I created this as I'm receiving the same questions repeatedly)
Q: Are you still buying losses?
A: Yes - I will be buying losses for a long time, likely over a month. When I stop buying losses, I will remove this post and also notify my common sellers, I will not refuse to pay even after 11k losses until I've notified everyone.
Q: How long will you be buying losses?
A: A long time, as I mentioned above - it'll likely last over 30 days from 9/11/2024. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm buying for 60 days. I will notify everyone very clearly that I am no longer in the market.
Q: Will you give me more than 400k/loss?
A: No. It doesn't make financial sense and it's super difficult to pay people different rates. I do sometimes send bonus money to my common sellers, just showing my appreciation. This just makes my life easier and it's difficult to pay out 100+ people different rates