I don't like my avatar does anyone know what to do to improve it??? for someone who just started
thanksss
Started by Cris99 [3431485] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I don't like my avatar does anyone know what to do to improve it??? for someone who just started
thanksss
If you mean your pfp I’d recommend checking list the graphics forum, finding an artist you like and commissioning them:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=23&b=0&a=0
If you mean the clothing your character is wearing id check out the item market for any cool peices you may like:
They are also almost done reworking the art for clothing so things your wearing will look better. *soon*
also you can upload your own image as pfp if you don't know