Hello!
We are a close net family orientated faction (The Torn Division) who is looking to expand and grow. We have a couple heavy hitters with 1B plus stats and then the rest of our members are spread out over a range of stat levels. We have an active discord and torn stats where we compare and help each other grow. Our leadership team including myself are dedicated to making sure your faction experience on Torn is collaborative and fun.
We offer drugs for training for wars and have plenty of armor to loan out to newer players but can also offer advice on how to start making money and building your stats to participate in our Ranked wars. We are currently a gold ranked faction and take pride in our growth.
If you are interested in joining, or even looking, please PM me and I can send over our stat and discord links. If you find me via our faction I am ‘ItsArtemis’ and I am lead admin in charge of recruitment and design for the faction.
I hope you all have a great day! 😊