Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Almost Everything (New Trader)

Started by DarkLegacy1 [3238900] on in Trading Post.

12 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
DarkLegacy1 [3238900]

Hey, new trader here.

 

Main Deals:

  • Plushies at 99.5% Market Value
  • Flowers at 99.5% Market Value
  • Beer at Fixed $600

 

https://tornexchange.com/prices/DarkLegacy1/

 

I can make trades from 08:00 to 20:00 TCT and will try to be in torn as often as possible (and do short flights if I'm not).

Thanks for reading 

I am hoping to find people who will regularly trade with me.