Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

You Are Enough

Started by EvaLeahSophia [3288738] on in General Non-related.

1 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
EvaLeahSophia [3288738]

I hope that anybody reading this really feels it to their soul when I speak from mine and say You Are Enough. No matter what. Youre enough. Nobody left you, they just had places to be. Nobody thinks anyone is better than you, theyre just giving the attention to someone who needs it most in this moment. You have the happy memories to relish. Gratitude is the key that tells the universe "thank you",  so you get more. When it rains it pours can be either good or bad. Law of attraction, law of abundance, happiness is practiced( and I'm very out of practice you best believe I'm not on a high horse). Perspective chosen is you're choice. Ive always believed "if it feels good to think about, I'm all for it." Regardless of application. I'll believe anything if it feels good. Why not? So, this may just be for myself to preach to my projections, but if you're one who resonates, I feel you. And you, need to know, you're enough. 

If you haven't heard of Abraham Hicks, check her out. She's Esther.

Don't let yourself be consumed by yourself or your circumstances. I'll be reading and checking in with my reflections later. Can't wait.