Hey everyone,
I know this is literally small potatoes as far as this game is concerned, but I hit 1b stats for the first time today. I'm 1 year and 8 months, I could've done it a lot faster if I knew everything I know now when I started, but it is what it is. Something something marathon not sprint.
I'd like to thank InGen, my starting faction with my IRL friends. Pretty much all of them quit by now, and I don't know why, but I stuck around. I like the weird mixture of throwback that Torn is, and it's been fun. That's enough, for now. Maybe one day I'll be farmed for exp on chains by other people like me or hiding out in some random overseas location.
I'm too poor for thread dividends, so I can only offer my thanks.
1 Billion Stats
Started by TheAnarch [2871602] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Gj!
its ”First bil so far”. Keep grinding!
Nice! Faster than me, I'm hoping to make a similar post soon. Sorry your friends quit, hopefully they return, and can be amazed by how strong you've become :))
The 1st bill is always the hardest.
Gg! :)
Congrats and Wellsdone Dude. Many more to come
Congrats bro! 🎉☺️🙏