I did it!!!
Started by Chrono208 [367543] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 9 likes ·
Meme for people who are too lazy to find it: [image: profileimages.torn.com] Congrats!
what
I SWEAR
Congrats, moved to Achievements
Good job, Brother Chrono! Welcome to the Hunnid Club.
Nice! Um, I was looking for the meme you mentioned in your profile pics and then I saw your watch. Are you wearing a Citizen CA0710-82L?
Lol, no it's just a regular Bulova Marine Star watch. Nothing special.
I'll never be able to unsee this now. The resemblance is unbelievable.