Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

trader hosps

Started by Prokrist [585251] on in Attacking.

21 replies · 346 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Prokrist [585251]

Hello,

 

Hosps: 2 mil 

I have Max hosp perks and a 34% stricken weapon If I fail to last hit you with my stricken you get a 500k discount

Guesting is an option! Be aware that I have a PA running at all times, so contact me in advance. 

Around 10 bil stats