Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Torn Button

Started by Bickomad [2327355] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Bickomad [2327355]


Somethings missing here, I can't recall quite what :)

On all pages I visit, using chrome (other browsers not tested)

Button is still there as link works, but no image

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try clearing your cache from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?

Bickomad [2327355]

I was really hoping you wouldnt say that, checked whilst I was eating on mobile.

Came back after dinner, and it has returned :O No changes made