Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by DrDeadAnt [2679059] on in Attacking.

31 replies · 501 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

After hitting 11k defends in the past month, my new goal is escapes. I am buying escapes for 0k each - please message me before hand so I can properly equip. I have wind up weapons and low speed. 

 

Anyone can hit me, regardless of stats, then use escape function. Please msg me how many escapes you've completed for pymt. 

 

CLOSED

 

FAQ:

Q: Do I have high enough stats? 

A: Yes! Anyone can do this when I have a temp and wind up equipped. I have bought escapes from many with under 1k stats. 

 

Q: How do I sell escapes?

A: It's easy, even a caveman could do it. Plus you get merits from doing it, and higher pay than selling losses!

 

Step 1: Initiate an attack against me

Step 2: Use Fists ONCE

Step 3: Click Escape in the upper right corner

Step 4: Repeat as many times as you want

Step 5: Message me and say how many total escapes you've done that havent been paid

Step 6: Get paid.

 

The fight should look like this:

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

bump - sadly the one person who attempted to do these had too low of dex. 

 

edit: was my fault, didnt have pepper spray on, ended up working great despite person having very low stats. Anyone can sell these - 250k each.

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

Bump I'm geared for escapes now. Anyone can hit me then use escape function. Please msg me how many escapes youve completed for pymt. 

QueenDragon [2962335]

This guy is legit. He always pay within 24hrs and communicates great. He is definitely not a scammer. I will definitely sell my escapes to him!

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

All payments done, if I've missed you - msg me.

 

I do apologize about any delays in payment this weekend, was at a football game :) Home now, payments should be prompt.