Has anybody ever tried to make Hydrochloric acid at home? I tried it once, but failed. It was so mild. Does anybody know how to make a stronger Hydrochloric acid at home?
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Are you trying to dissolve a body over there?
Man, no
Have you tried pirhana solution it works super well but you have to heat it and stir it (magnetic metal stir) search up nil red pirhana solution it shows what it does there is a Wikipedia on how to make it.
Thanks I am searching it up
He melts down scrap electronics to extract gold. Once upon a time I found someone to sell my old computer parts to. I learned that although it is normally hydraulic acid, everyone mixes it using different methods. So it depends on what the hydraulic acid will do, and if you only need it for plastic it'll probably be easy, but there are specific recipes for metal and gold ratios. I watched a video where he sells the account of the amount of the mixture for money. There were traders who applied as private students. I mean, what density will you use, what element will you melt? Note: There are special containers that do not dissolve the acid and do not allow its vapor to penetrate. Be careful, your finger may disappear suddenly.
type of food The amount of salt in the recipe is as important as the amount of salt. spices and salt can ruin everything
Hcl can be made by crucible heating salt na cl said jimmy neutron. Then use a battery charger to shift the binding or ionization energy back from element to constituent particles. Sodium is on the negative but chloride will be all over the positive. Drop the dry chloride in water.
I agree, with the previous comment. I watched senku in dr. Stone boil salt water to make it acid.. but that's from my hazy memory that happened before 2020, so I'm not entirely sure about it.
Dude were recorded solving this out before you learn to read
Over hyped,Not really the best method,hard to handle ,takes too long,the tissues break down fast but bones an teeth not so much,you would need to keep it for around 5 to 7 days an even then youd have the trouble of getting rid of the acid an its contents,cant just tip in down a drain as it could be traced back,its a trickier process,I recommend just a good old fashion burial out in the woods,more work but much faster.
Or just starve a dog for a week or so an they love a bone.
for bones and teeth you want Hydrofluoric acid, but it's extremely dangerous to handle for the same reason. If you get it on you, it'll react with the calcium in your living bones. It also can corrode glass and ceramic so you have to make sure you only use certain types of plastic to store it.
Just started Dr. Stone. Loving it so far. Definitely didnt expect to see a reference to it in torn.