Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thread Reply Notifications

Started by AsakaMiyoko [3425237] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
AsakaMiyoko [3425237]

I think it would be very beneficial if there were notifications of replies or actions of any kind on threads where one has replied or started instead of having to check back, if they remember about it at all. 

 

I'm sure some people, like myself, have poor memory or just rely on that sort of system to keep things in mind and I have yet to see such a thing in the forums. 

 

Please consider. It's not a big change, imo, but would make things much much better and more efficient for active threaders.