Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost Account

Started by kallbinbaw [3439331] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
kallbinbaw [3439331]

I just recreated a new account, i have an old account a long time ago. I was wondering if i could have access to my old account. I tried to recovery it, it didnt quite work. I think i lost access to the email that it was attached to. Its been too long XD

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Account recovery tool is your only way of getting access back to your old account. If you fail the recovery process, you can try again in 24 hours. If you get access back to your old account, be sure to inform an Officer about this so they can delete your new account and not tag you as a multiple account holder.

 

Thanks!