Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging advice

Started by RealKohaku [3406949] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 188 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

UncleyB [3400561] ×1

RealKohaku [3406949]

I keep getting mugged no matter how much armor I have and how high my Stats are. I suspect it's the same person each time, because they always one shot me with a diamond edged knife, or whatever it's called. It keeps showing up as "someone". I'm not too well versed in the game, so I was wondering how I might find out who is doing this. Any advice?

KoolKate [2009208]

Use ghost trades to hold your money when you’re awake. If you have a trustworthy company or faction owner friend have them hold it for longer periods. Use Xanax to trade for items, use edvds to trade for items. Hold plushies and flowers instead of cash. Hold points instead of cash. 

 

tldr: 

store your money in a system provided safe area (auction house cashier check, bookie cashier check, pending trade) or hold liquid items instead of cash. 

Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer

Moved to QnA

 

You cannot find out who attacked you in hindsight but if someone sits in your attack loader while you are being attacked you may spot their name before they can finish their stealth attack.

pestilence101 [445588]

How much are you getting mugged for? If you lost a lot of money at least once it’s likely you’re someone’s mug target. You aren’t going to outstat them anytime soon (they can stealth attack you because they have much higher stats than you and the diamond bladed knife is a stealthy weapon) so just hide your money effectively and if they don’t get paid they’ll stop attacking you.