Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Car Class

Started by OGColossus [2153592] on in Racing.

3 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

OGColossus [2153592]

I figured I would ask here before putting it in suggestions. 

Would it be worthwhile to add a new classification for cars that are won through events?  I know this is only a few cars but for newer and casual racers looking at the top cars per track, it would be nicer to see something they can own instead of the top 5 slots filled by an extremely rare car. 

Thoughts, please. Either AA or X were the class I was thinking for a name. 

OGColossus [2153592]

Gotcha. For some reason I thought there were three and didn’t realize only one was useful. What are the new names so we can have them in a post and which one is useful?  Why isn’t the other one?

 

Thanks!