Why
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
This post is going to blow up I can feel it. Remember to give out dividends.
Why not
aint nothing but a heart break
aint nothing but a mistake
I never wanna hear you say
because f**k you, that's why
i want it that way
Am I your fire?
Legendary thread post from a legend.
Your one desire
Believe, when I say
Graved, spam.
Ain't nothing but a heartbreak...
If we ever needed proof that Bogie prefers Nysnc, this is it.