My tower apk is problematic
My torn app crashed, by the time I got to africa
Started by As02 [2464567] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
My tower apk is problematic
My torn app crashed, by the time I got to africa
Can you try re-installing the app and see if you it is still crashing? If yes, please provide a screenshot taken after the crash.
I've tried clearing cache, restarting HP and reinstalling still still crashes after I get to africa
And for planing faction is also an error?
Can you please provide screenshots of the "error"?
Hello
It's been a long time since the last reply
Is the issue still reproduced for you in the latest Torn Android version app?
Thanks
Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the issue...
Thanks