Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Im sorry

Started by Tijdmachine [3262735] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Tijdmachine [3262735]

Hello everyone,

I hope this post finds you well. I want to take a moment to address something that has weighed heavily on my conscience. In the past, I made some poor choices and engaged in scamming. I deeply regret those actions and the impact they had on others. I fully understand the harm I've caused, and I’m sincerely sorry for my past behavior.

Since then, I've taken the time to reflect on my mistakes and work on becoming a better person. I want to contribute positively to the community and make amends for my past. I believe that the best way to do this is to join a faction that values honesty, integrity, and teamwork. I’m looking for a place where I can learn, grow, and help others in meaningful ways.

Additionally, I’m also in search of a job that can help me support myself while I work on my personal growth. I’m willing to put in the hard work and dedication necessary to prove myself and regain the trust of those around me.

If anyone knows of any factions or job opportunities that might be a good fit for someone looking to turn their life around, I would greatly appreciate your guidance and support. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon.


Tijdmachine