Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

501 Awards!?!

Started by -Liam [1837277] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
-Liam [1837277]

Hi guys!

 

Hit a personal goal of mine of 500 awards before the year was out, I started Jan 2024 with 438 awards, and I’ve gotten through the nitty gritty ones.

 

One thing that caught my eye though, whenever you get your 500th award, you instantly get one for hitting 500 awards, leapfrogging 500 to 501. However… 

 

The_Shape is the only person on the game with exactly 500 awards… but how? Maybe because he’s inactive, but I didn’t thing you could gain the awards until you log back in? Not sure but cool either way. 

I’ve completed my goals for 2024 with 3+ months to spare, quite happy with it. :) 

 

Enjoy your day folks. 

 

SidhuMooseWala [2959112]

Congrats! Yes that must be it, it usually triggers on the day change, maybes he stuck in time xD

 

My goal is to get to 400 by end of this year. We'll see :D

Sif [2746266]

It triggers to 501 when you open your awards screen. I held at 500 for a few days after hitting it to test it. Also, some medals like leveling up can definitely automatically push you to 501 too. Congrats!