Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

damn it

Started by yourgrandma_ [3429461] on in Gambling.

3 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
TartanSpartan [3135704]

Have you heard of Torn Bookie Tipsters (TBT)? If not and you want to make winnable bets you should join their discord.

You get a 5 day free trial with no obligation to join, after that it costs 3 Xanax for 1 week, 6 for 2 weeks, 10 for 1 month, 28 for 3 months & 55 xanax for 6 months.

 

Link: https://discord.gg/QsyGPp8fkV

 

I don't have a clue about betting but I made money within the 5 day trial, now I'm part of the community. Give them a try tell them TartanSpartan sent you.